Sixteen Candles is a 1984 American coming of age comedy film starring Molly Ringwald, Michael Schoeffling, and Anthony Michael Hall. It was written and directed by John Hughes. Sixteen Candles was well received by critics and is considered by many as one of the best films of 1984. Review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported that 86% of critics gave it a positive rating, based on 30 reviews. Ringwald’s performance was especially praised; Variety called her “engaging and credible” while Roger Ebert wrote that she “provides a perfect center for the story”.
Renee & Irish Greg’s Pop UP! Episode 13: St Patrick’s Day w/ Eoin Harrington, Quiet Men & South Centra
Retro Futura 2017 Tour: Howard Jones, English Beat, Modern English, Men Without Hats, Katrina, and more!
- Adele dedicates emotional performance to London terror attack victims
- Paul McCartney bonded with Kanye West over loss of mothers
- Future tapped into vulnerabilities over love life in new music
- Mel B and Stephen Belafonte attend family therapy session - report
- Demi Lovato: 'My life depends on me staying sober'
- Beyonce surprises teenage cancer patient with FaceTime call
- Jason Derulo and Nicki Minaj recorded Swalla last year
- Selena Gomez didn't want her fame to overshadow 13 Reasons Why
- Lauren Jauregui stuns fans with sexy photoshoot
- Marc Anthony makes red carpet debut with model girlfriend
March 25 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
March 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
April 1 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm