Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Our 5-day marathon of All-Request sets continues with a finely-curated collection of Ten Great Songs chosen and programmed by … Mike Schaefer!
Mike has chosen the groovy year of … 1975!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Paul McCartney & Wings – Magneto & Titanium Man
2. Sweet – Fox on the Run
3. Elton John – (Gotta Get a) Meal Ticket
4. Jefferson Starship – Play on Love
5. Linda Ronstadt – It Doesn’t Matter Anymore
6. Ray Stevens – Misty
7. Outlaws – There Goes Another Love Song
8. Carol Douglas – Doctor’s Orders
9. Blackbyrds – Walking in Rhythm
10. The Hollies – 4th of July Asbury Park (Sandy)