Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, it’s the year of the first Gulf War, Terminator 2, and The Silence of the Lambs!
It’s … 1991!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Give It Away
-News: First Strike Gulf War air campaign
2. Bryan Adams, Can’t Stop This Thing We Started
-Movie: Star Trek VI – the Undiscovered Country
3. Warren Zevon, Casey Jones
-Movie: The Silence of the Lambs
4. Chris Isaak, Wicked Game
-News: Rodney King police officers indicted on assault charges
5. The Commitments, Try a Little Tenderness
-Movie: Terminator 2 Judgment Day
6. Jane’s Addiction, Been Caught Stealing
-News: the Death of Freddie Mercury
7. Morrissey, Sing Your Life – Kill Uncle
-Movie: Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves
8. Janet Jackson, Love Will Never Do (Without You)
-News: Oakland Hills fire
9. Cheap Trick, Magical Mystery Tour
10. DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, Summertime