Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate Mother’s Day with a diverse genre-spanning selection of songs dedicated to the most important job on the planet! We’ll hear “mom” songs from Genesis, Ozzy Osbourne, Meghan Trainor, Fountains of Wayne and (NSFW alert) The Lonely Island featuring Justin Timberlake!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Loggins & Messina, Your Mama Don’t Dance
2. ABBA. Does Your Mother Know
3. Fountains of Wayne, Stacy’s Mom
4. Meghan Trainor ft. Kelli Trainor – Mom
5. Foxboro Hot Tubs, Mother Mary
6. Ozzy Osbourne, Mama, I’m Coming Home
7. Dweezil Zappa, My Mother Is a Space Cadet
8. LL Cool J, Mama Said Knock You Out
9. Genesis, Mama
10. Tears for Fears, Mothers Talk
BONUS: The Lonely Island feat. Justin Timberlake, Motherlover
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: