Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the chart hit from a singer would go on to front Manfred Mann’s Earth Band, the group that released the best selling album of all time by an all female group – and then took a 10-year break. And the fastest selling hip-hop artist in history, who stepped away from music and became the 6th best jet ski racer in the world)
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Go West – King Of Wishful Thinking
2. Oingo Boingo – Skin
3. Anything Box – Living In Oblivion
4. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts – Dirty Deeds
5. The Sundays – Here’s Where The Story Ends
6. Wilson Phillips – Hold On
7. Jane Child – Don’t Wanna Fall In Love
8. The Trash Can Sinatras – Only Tongue Can Tell
9. Vanilla Ice – Ice, Ice Baby
10. Popinjays – Vote Elvis
BONUS: Pet Shop Boys – How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: