Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! Today, we’ll hear 70s instrumental hits from Herb Alpert, Bill Conti, Edgar Winter Group, and Meco. Prepare to sing … er, hum along!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Eric Weissberg And Steve Mandell – Dueling Banjos
9. Van McCoy – The Hustle
8. Average White Band – Pick Up The Pieces
7. Edgar Winter Group – Frankenstein
6. Love Unlimited Orchestra – Love’s Theme
5. Bill Conti – Gonna Fly Now
4. Walter Murphy – A Fifth Of Beethoven
3. Meco – Star Wars/Cantina Band
2. MFSB featuring Three Degrees – TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia)
1. Herb Alpert – Rise
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: