Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s all-request edition of Soundwaves 10@10, PopOff host DJ Bear takes over the show for an expanded vertical tasting of dancefloor classics!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Trammps – That’s Where The Happy People Go (1976)
2. Village People – San Francisco (You’ve Got Me) (1977)
3. Eruption – I Can’t Stand The Rain (1978)
4. Diana Ross – The Boss (1979)
5. The B-52’s – Party Out of Bounds (1980)
6. Patrick Cowley – Menergy (1981)
7. Aretha Franklin – Jump To It (1982)
8. Falco – Der Kommissar (1983)
9. Romeo Void – A Girl in Trouble (1984)
10. Taffy – I Love My Radio (1985)
BONUS: Human League – Human (1986)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: