After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 90s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’ll hear what Chrissie Hynde is doing and why it probably doesn’t involve you, we’ll get a little history on Rickrolling and we’ll hear the Cyndi Lauper song that broke her 14-year drought on the Billboard charts . . .
IA9T (90s) Underappreciated 80s Artists Set
1. Thomas Dolby – Close But No Cigar
2. Oingo Boingo – Out Of Control
3. Rick Astley – A Dream For Us
4. The Fixx – Crusified
5. The Pretenders – Love Colours
6. A-ha – Dark Is The Night
YAK (00s) Underappreciated 80s Artist Set
7. A-ha – (Analogue) All I Want
8. Morrissey – Irish Blood, English Heart
9. Bananarama – Look On The Floor
10. Nena & Kim Wilde – Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime
11. Cyndi Lauper – Into The Nightlife
Be sure to vote for favorite set at https://instagram/internsteve
HIT THE FOLLOW BUTTON TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST!
Like us on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/soundwavesTV/
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SoundwavesTV
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: