Hello poppies! Please enjoy your first bonus beats of 2020, and the first in an ongoing series I call “Scene Queen” where I, Queen of Popoff, explore the great and varied music scenes across the USA and beyond! And this episode I take a dive into some of the favorite local music acts from around the USA I discovered in 2019. Enjoy!
PopOff! is an “anything goes” musical show hosted by me DJ Bear. Every episode is a unique sonic road trip through the multitudes of genres, eras, and musicians in recorded music. So if you have an open mind for musical exploration climb into the PopOff! Bubble and let’s get to it!!
Also, you can catch PopOff! live Thursdays from 7-10 on KBear Radio. Featuring more songs and after parties with more songs. Plus my other live streamed shows occurring throughout the week. I put the roar in more musical variety. Just join me here at KBear Radio.
For even MORE content follow me on HERE ON MIXCLOUD for recorded DJ sets and other special mixes sets and other special mixes. Just slap that follow button to get notifications.
1. Bonne Finken – Down Down (De Moines)
2. Flamingo Shadow – Riding On The Wind (Atlanta)
3. Biitchseat – Bathroom (Cleveland)
4. The Vaughns – Coffee Sundae (Jersey City)
5. Ingrid Michelson – Boys Chase Girls (New York)
6. WILD – It Only Gets Better (L.A.)
7. Fire Tiger – Ice Age (L.A.)
8. Moonbeau – In Your Lifetime (Cincinnati)
9. Summer School – Nightscape (Cleveland)
10. Muna – Number One Fan (L.A.)
11. Erasure – Phantom Bride (London)
12. Lindy Vision – Tightrope (Albuquerque)
13. Holly Saucy – Gunning 4 Luv (Oakland)
14. Bo Mason – Doves In the Valley (Atlanta)
15. Diana Ross – Love Hangover (Detroit)
16. The Senshen – Dive (San Francisco)
17. Sh8pshifter – Music Is The Sun (Oakland)
FAVORITES OF SET:
WILD – It Only Gets Better
Fire Tiger – Ice Age
Biitchseat – Bathroom