Look out poppies, it’s attack of the cover versions!
On today’s Bonus Beats, I celebrate the birthday of probably the most iconic front woman of all time – Debbie Harry – with the cover versions of classic blondie cuts. Enjoy!
PopOff! is an “anything goes” musical show hosted by me DJ Bear. Every episode is a unique sonic road trip through the multitudes of genres, eras, and musicians in recorded music. So if you have an open mind for musical exploration climb into the PopOff! Bubble and let’s get to it!!
Also, you can catch PopOff! live Thursdays from 7-10 on KBear Radio. Featuring more songs and after parties with more songs. Plus my other live streamed shows occurring throughout the week. I put the roar in more musical variety. Just join me here at KBear Radio.
For even MORE content follow me on HERE ON MIXCLOUD for recorded DJ sets and other special mixes sets and other special mixes. Just slap that follow button to get notifications.
1. L’Alouette – Look Good In Blue
2. Phenobarbidols – 11:59
3. The Box Tops – Call Me
4. SKAndalous All Stars – One Away Or Another
5. Karate Boogaloo – Rapture
6. British Electric Foundation feat. Kate Jackson – Picture This
7. The Associates – Heart Of Glass (Temperament Mix)
8. Family Fodder and Friends – Sunday Girl
9. Annie Lennox – (I’m Always Touched By Your) Presence Dear
10. Imelda May – Dreaming
BONUS BONUS BEATS:
11. Chet Atkins – Heart Of Glass
FAVORITES OF SET: