After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 00s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today’s outstanding Desert Island set comes compliments of one of my favorite people on the planet . . . Pam! We’re going to hear a song coined “a mid-century piano parlor ditty.” We’re going to hear from the King of the Movie Soundtracks and we’re going to hear a song off the first mixed tape I gave to Pam in 1987. You’ll hear all that and more on Pam’s Desert Island Disc. Today’s trivia question, we’re going to hear from the artist who calls himself the “Wizard of Oooh’s and Ahhh’s and Fa La La’s” . . . Can you guess who that is?
Clip from the Trailer Footloose
1. Kenny Loggins – Footloose
2. The Stabilizers – One Simple Thing
3. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
4. Sara Bareilles – Gonna Get Over You
5. P!nk – U & UR – Hand P!nk
6. Rob Thomas – Hold On Forever
7. Old Dominion – No Such Thing As A Broken Heart
8. Keith Urban – We Were
9. Imagine Dragons I Don’t Know Why
Trailer to Greatest Showman
10. Cast of The Greatest Showman – A Million Dreams
Be sure to vote for your favorite song at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: