After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 90s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
We’re on vacation but couldn’t resist bringing you this timely installation of It’s A 90s Thing. Today we’re going to hear from a boy band that sold 70 million albums. We’re going to hear from the artist born: Gloria María Milagrosa Fajardo García a couple times and we’re going to hear a very real song from a pair of fake brothers! You’ll hear all of that and more in this edition of IA9T. Today’s trivia question: What is the thing connecting our featured acts? And our bonus trivia question, the airing of one of our halftime shows was delayed until after the conclusion of the game due to ABC News coverage of Operation Desert Storm. Can you guess which Super Bowl that was?
1. Pete Fountain – When The Saints Go Marching In (Scratch Track)
2. New Kids on the Block – Step By Step
3. Gloria Estefan – Get On Your Feet
4. Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
5. Wynonna Judd – No One Else On Earth
6. Patti LaBelle – New Attitude
7. Diana Ross – Take Me Higher
8. The Blues Brothers – Soul Man
9. ZZ Top – Legs
10. Boyz II Men – Motownphilly
11. Queen Latifah – Paper
12. Gloria Estefan – Turn The Beat Around.
Be sure to vote for your favorite song at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: