After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 90s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear a song with a unique connection to Saturday Night Live. We’re going to hear hear the #1 voted song by a female for Desert Island Discs as voted on by its listeners and we’re going to hear from an artist who faced a picket line before she received her Grammy. You’ll hear all of that and more on Jerry’s Desert Island Disc.
1. Bob Marley – Redemption Song
2. Patty Griffin – Useless Desires
3. Van Morrison – Precious Time
4. Jackson Browne – For A Dancer
5. Joni Mitchell – A Case Of You
6. Bonnie Raitt – Not Cause I Wanted To
7. KD Lang – Crying
8. Talking Heads – This Must Be The Place
9. The Grateful Dead – Attics Of My Life
10. Jimmy Cliff – Many Rivers To Cross
11. Bruce Cockburn – Pacing The Cage
Be sure to vote for favorite song or set at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: