After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 80s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear a set that is all over the board . . . and it’s AWESOME! Crystal’s fantastic friend Christine is one busy lady and we’re going to hear why! We’re going to hear the band who turned down Arsenio Hall. We’re going to hear from a band that almost wasn’t . . . and we’re going to hear a song with cricket sounds. You’ll hear all of that and more on Christine’s Desert Island Disc.
1. John Prine – In Spite of Ourselves
2. Pixies – Here Comes Your Man
3. Aaliyah – One in a Million
4. Toni Braxton – Unbreak My Heart
5. 4 Non Blondes – What’s Going On
6. Bob Dylan – Everybody Must Get Stoned
7. Don Henley – Boys of Summer
8. Dean Martin – Everybody Loves Somebody
9. Transplants – Tall Cans in the Air
10. Britney Spears – Baby One More Time
Be sure to vote for your favorite song on Mixcloud or at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: