After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 00s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear from an artist whose fan club goes by Every Day Angels. Ridiculous. We’re going to hear a band whose divisive video resonated with PETA and you’ll hear from PETA’s sexiest vegetarians of 2006. You’ll hear all of that and more in this edition of YAK. Today’s trivia question. We’re going to hear a love song by Billy Corgan and he didn’t write many at all. Can you guess what song that is?
1. Jewel – Standing Still
2. The Last Shadow Puppets – Standing Next To Me
Trailor to Xmen: The Last Stand
3. The All-American Rejects – Time Stands Still
4. Smashing Pumpkins – Stand Inside Your Love
5. AC/DC – Can’t Stand Still
6. Billy Talent – Standing In The Rain
Connection: Billy Talent
7. Billy Talent – Fallen Leaves
8. Rise Against – Ready To Fall
Trailer for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
9. Duran Duran – Falling Down
10. Razorlight – Before I Fall To Pieces
11. Secondhand Serenade – Fall For You
12. Fall Out Boy – Dance, Dance 10.
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set here at Mixcloud or at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: