After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 80s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear from a pair of left-handed brothers! We’re going to hear from the 80s rock goddess who had to put her band back together after 2 of the 4 overdosed and we’re going to hear a tale of 2 Phils. You’ll hear all of that and more in this edition of IA8T.
1. The Cars -Shake It Up
2. Phil Collins – Easy Lover
3. David Bowie – Let’s Dance
4. Mark Knopfler – Money For Nothing
5. Little River Band – The Night Owls
6. UB40 – Red Red Wine
7. Human League – Don’t You Want Me
Connection: Human League
8. Phil Oakey – Together In Electric Dreams
9. Heart – How Can I Refuse?
10. Men At Work – Overkill
11. The Pretenders – Show Me
12. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – Crimson And Clover
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud or https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: