After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 80s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
We’re going to hear the first song written by George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley before they formally formed Wham! We’re going to hear a song that samples Leonard Nimoy and we’re going to hear the turnaround song for the band Heart.
1. Information Society – What’s On Your Mind (Pure Energy)
2. Wham! – Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do)
3. Janet Jackson – What Have You Done For Me Lately
4. U2 – I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
5. The Smiths – Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
6. Howard Jones – What Is Love?
7. The Bangles – If She Knew What She Wants
8. Heart – What About Love
9. Heart – Who Will You Run To?
10. Men At Work – Who Can It Be Now?
11. Journey – Who’s Crying Now
12. The Who – You Better You Bet
13. AC/DC – Who Made Who
14. Metallica – For Whom The Bell Tolls
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud or https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: