After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 90s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re gonna hear what Danielle Brisbois did after her stint on All In The Family and Archie’s Place. We’re going to hear from an artist who was the subject of a bidding war between labels and we’re going to hear from the youngest Kennedy Center’s Honor recipient. You’ll going to hear all of that and more in this edition of IA9T.
1. REM – What’s the Frequency Kenneth?
2. Sublime – What I Got
3. Everlast – What It’s Like
4. Dave Matthews Band – What Would You Say
5. The New Radicals – You Get What You Give
6. Christina Aguilera – What A Girl Wants – Scratch Track
7. Salt-N-Pepa – What A Man
8. Cyndi Lauper – That’s What I Think
Connection: Cyndi Lauper
9. Cyndi Lauper – Who Let In The Rain
10. Jewel – Who Will Save Your Soul
11. U2 – Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
12. Pete Townsend – Let My Love Open The Door ’96 Remix
13. Snoop Dogg – Who Am I? (What’s My Name)
14. LL Cool J – Lougin’ (Who Do You Luv)
Be sure to vote for favorite set at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: