After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 00s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today we’re going to hear from the artist who made her debut on Flo Rida’s Right Round. We’re going to hear that the second time was the charm for one of Pink’s singles and we’re going to hear the song that held the #1 spot on Alternative Songs for 15 consecutive weeks.
1. Linkin Park – What I’ve Done
2. Daughtry – What About Now
3. Death Cab For Cutie – What Sarah Said
4. Paramore – That’s What You Get
5. Carolina Liar – Show Me What I’m Looking For
6. Pink – So What
7. Pink – Who Knew
8. Ke$ha – We R Who We R
9. Flo Rida (fea Akon) – Who Dat Girl
10. The Script – The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
11. John Mayer – Who Says?
12. Baja Men – Who Let The Dogs Out – Scratch Track
Be sure to vote for favorite set at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: