After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 80s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
We’re going to hear about the band who started out as Catch-22. We’re going to hear the song NASA used to wake up the team working on the Mars rover, Spirit and we’re going to hear from the first ever BET Lifetme Achievement Award recipient. You’ll hear all of that and more in this edition of IA8T.
1. The Smiths – How Soon Is Now?
2. ABC – How To Be A Millionaire
3. The Pretenders – How Much Did You Get For Your Soul?
4. Heart – How Can I Refuse
5. Michael Bolton – How Can We Be Lovers? – Scratch Track
6. Breathe – How Can I Fall?
7. Ambrosia – How Much I Feel
8. Whitney Houston – How Will I Know
Connection: Whitney Houston
9. Whitney Houston – Where Do Broken Hearts Go
10. U2 – Where The Streets Have No Name
11. Crowded House – World Where You Live
12. The Sundays – Here’s Where The Story Ends
Trailer from Where The Boys Are
13. Pixies – Where Is My Mind
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud or https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST