After providing data for hundreds of Soundwaves 10@10 episodes, Intern Steve steps into the spotlight with a deep dive into All Things 00s. Almost every episode will be two parts … each half a distinctly different subject from its counterpart … seemingly unrelated pop culture and music topics that (more often than not) will have a connection!
Today, we’re going to hear from an artist who signed with Sony at age 13. We’re going to hear an abrupt about-face by Bowling For Soup and from yet another band who benefitted from Canadian Content.
1. Rob Thomas – This Is How A Heart Breaks
2. Nickleback – How You Remind Me
3. Audioslave – Show Me How To Live
4. Rage Against The Machine – How I Could Just Kill A Man
Clip from How I Met Your Mother
5. U2 – Vertigo
6. The Fray – How To Save A Life
Connection: The Fray
7. The Fray – Where The Story Ends
8. The Calling – Wherever You Will Go
9. The Script – The End Where I Begin
10. Fort Minor – Where’d You Go
Trailer from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
11. Black Eyed Peas – Where Is The Love?
12. Shakira – Whenever, Wherever
13. Dave Matthews Band – Where Are You Going?
14. Bowling For Soup – When We Die
Be sure to vote for your favorite song or set at Mixcloud or Instagram.com/InternSteve
Be sure to vote for favorite set at https://www.instagram.com/internsteve/
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES:
IT’S AN 80s THING
IT’S 90s THING
YOU AUGHTA KNOW