Hello poppies and bear cubs please enjoy these bonus beats a selection of songs that helped me get through some rough times in my life. I meant to post this when I did the TMI interview but I guess it slipped through so here it is. Don’t worry it’s not all slow and sadness. Enjoy!
PopOff! is an “anything goes” musical show hosted by me DJ Bear. Every episode is a unique sonic road trip through the multitudes of genres, eras, and musicians in recorded music. So if you have an open mind for musical exploration climb into the PopOff! Bubble and let’s get to it!!
Also, you can catch PopOff! live Thursdays from 7-10 on KBear Radio. Featuring more songs and after parties with more songs. Plus my other live streamed shows occurring throughout the week. I put the roar in more musical variety. Just join me here at KBear Radio.
For even MORE content follow me on HERE ON MIXCLOUD for recorded DJ sets and other special mixes sets and other special mixes. Just slap that follow button to get notifications.
1. Melissa Etheridge – Silent Legacy
2. The Holmes Brothers – If I Had A Boat
3. American Aquarium – Me + Mine (Lamentations)
4. Joey + Rory – If I Needed You
5. Robyn – Dancing On My Own
6. Bette Midler – Wind Beneath My Wings
7. Annie Lennox – Why
8. Randwimps –スパークル
9. Janiva Magness – Turn Your Heart In My Direction
10. Kylie Minogue – All The Lovers
11. Howard Shore – The Road Goes Ever On Pts. 1 & 2
FAVORITES OF SET:
Melissa Etheridge – Silent Legacy
Kylie Minogue – All The Lovers