Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, we give a shout-out to the thousands of folks converging upon Metropolis, Illinois for the annual Superman Celebration.
It’s ten songs about the Man of Steel … plus a bonus track!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
TV: Superman (1966 Opening)
1. R.E.M., Superman, 1986
2. Spin Doctors, Jimmy Olsen’s Blues 1991
3. Three Doors Down, Kryptonite, 2000
-Radio: Up, up and Away! (Bod Colyer)
4. Willie Nelson, Superman, 2009
-Movie: Man of Steel
5. Five for Fighting, Superman (It’s Not Easy), 2001
6. The Kinks, (wish I Could Fly Like) Superman, 1979
7. Jim Croce, You Don’t Mess with Jim, 1972
8. Johnny Guitar Watson, Superman Lover, 1976
9. Bon Jovi, Superman Tonight, 2010
-TV: Adventures of Superman
10. Rick Springfield, I’m your Superman, 1973