Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, we celebrate the lives and music of ten iconic artists who left us in 2016 – and we’re only half done with the year.
It’s … Rock & Roll Heaven!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. David Bowie, Fame
2. Merle Haggard, Workin’ Man Blues
3. George Martin (Producer) The Beatles, Please Please Me
4. Maurice White (Earth Wind and Fire), Shining Star
5. Dan Hicks, I Scare Myself
6. Glenn Frey (Eagles), Already Gone
7. Keith Emerson (Emerson, Lake and Palmer), Karn Evil 9: 2nd Impression
8. Natalie Cole, Smile
9. Paul Kantner (Jefferson Airplane), We Can Be Together
10. Prince, Sometimes It Snows in April