Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, it’s the year of Fatal Attraction, Wall Street (the movie), U2’s The Joshua Tree, and The Princess Bride.
It’s … 1987!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
-Movie: Wall Street
1. U2, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
-Movie: The Princess Bride
2. Aerosmith, Dude (Looks Like A Lady
-TV: Introducing the Bundys
3. The Replacements, Alex Chilton
-TV commercial: Storytelling Alf
4. Prince featuring Sheena Easton, U Got the Look
-Movie: Good Morning Vietnam – Robin Williams
5. Sting, Englishman in New York – Branford Marsalis played saxophone
-News: Jim Bakker Jessica Hahn Scandal
6. Duran Duran, Skin Trade – and the there were three, Single #2 from Notorious
7. Pseudo Echo, Funkytown
-TV: Debut of CNN2
8. Sioxsie and The Banshees, The Passenger
-Movie: Fatal Attraction
9. Depeche Mode, Never Let Me Down Again
-Movie: The Living Daylights
10. Genesis, Land of Confusion