Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, it’s the year of Honky Tonk Women, Woodstock, and Johnny Cash’s San Quentin Prison concert.
It’s … 1969!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Rolling Stones, Honky Tonk Women
-News: Woodstock coverage
2. The Temptations, I Can’t Get Next To You
-News: Sharon Tate murder
3. Marvin Gaye, That’s the Way Love Is
4. Elvis Presley, Suspicious Minds
-TV: Apollo 11 moon landing 7/20/69 with Walter Cronkite
5. Tom Jones, I’ll never fall in Love Again (It Looks Like)
-News: Lottery Draft
6. Creedence Clearwater Revival, Fortunate Son
7. The Youngbloods, Get Together
8. Santana, Evil Ways
-Movie: A Boy Named Charlie Brown
9. Johnny Cash, A Boy Named Sue
Movie: True Grit
10. The Guess Who, These Eyes