Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, it’s ten great songs with amazing horn sections!
We dub thee … Kiss My Brass!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Fleetwood Mac, Tusk (USC Intro Mix)
2. Blood Sweat & Tears, Spinning Wheel
3. Chicago, 25 or 6 to 4
4. Earth, Wind & Fire, Boogie Wonderland
5. Little Feet, Spanish Moon
6. Johnny Cash, Ring of Fire
7. Stevie Wonder, I Wish
8. Tower of Power, You’re Still a Young Man
9. Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Impression That I Get
10. The Specials, A Message To You Rudy