Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, it’s the year of the final episode of M*A*S*H, Return of the Jedi, A Christmas Story, and the death of Karen Carpenter!
It’s … 1983!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Billy Joel, Uptown Girl – An Innocent Man
-TV: MTV in stereo!
2. Rolling Stones, Undercover Of The Night
3. Haysi Fantayzee, Shiny Shiny
-Movie: Return of the Jedi
4. Human League, Mirror Man
-TV: Fraggle Rock
5. Culture Club, Church of the Poison Mind
-Movie: National Lampoon’s Vacation
6. Lindsey Buckingham, Holiday Road
-TV: M*A*S*H “Goodbye, Farewell And Amen”
7. Talking Heads, Burning Down the House
-Movie: A Christmas Story
8. The Flirts, Jukebox (Don’t Put Another Dime)
-News: Karen Carpenter’s death
9. Patti Austin and James Ingram, Baby Come to Me
10. Sparks featuring Jane Wiedlin, Cool Places