Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, in celebration of Senior Citizens Day, we hold our lighters up for the artists that never stopped rockin’, and continued to kick ass on their own terms! Youth might be wasted on the young, but try telling that to these rock legends!
It’s … Rock of Ages!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Johnny Cash, God’s Gonna Cut You Down
2. The Highwaymen, Highwayman
3. Loretta Lynn / Willie Nelson, Lay Me Down
4. Paul McCartney, Press
5. Neil Young, This Note’s For You (Live)
6. Tony Bennett with Stevie Wonder, For Once in My Life
7. Tina Turner, The Best (Live)
8. Mick Jagger / Rolling Stones, Like a Rolling Stone (Live)
9. Aretha Franklin, Think (Live)
10. Brian Wilson, Good Vibrations (Live)