Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Today, we play ten “working” songs that celebrate the hard-working backbone of America and the unswerving goal of making a decent wage!
It’s … Labor Day!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Loverboy, Working For The Weekend
2. Queen, Lazing on a Sunday afternoon
3. Beat Farmers, Lost Weekend
4. Elton John, Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting
5. Debbie Deb, Lookout Weekend
6. Vandenberg, Friday night
7. The Cure, Friday I’m in Love
8. Earth, Wind & Fire, Saturday Nite
9. Bay City Rollers, Saturday Night
10. Katy Perry Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
BONUS: The Toyes, Smoke Two Joints
BONUS: Todd Rundgren, Bang the Drum All day