Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Welcome to the next generation of 10@10, hosted by Dennis Willis, and featuring original 10@10 maestro Dave Morey.
It’s all here … birthdays! The big wheel! Mystery years! It’s the 10@10 you know and love, and it’s back every Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday right here at 10:00 AM.
Our 5-day marathon of All-Request sets continues with a finely-curated collection of Ten Great Songs chosen and programmed by … Alison Lyon!
Alison has chosen the awesome year of … 1976!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Love Rollercoaster – Ohio Players
2. Don’t Leave Me This Way – Harold Melvin & the Bluenotes
3. Come to Poppa – Bob Seger
4. Royal Orleans – Led Zeppelin
5. Love Hangover – Diana Ross
6. Sweet Love – Commodores
7. Mozambique – Bob Dylan
8. Give Up the Funk – Parliament
9. Too Old to Rock & Roll, Too Young to Die – Jethro Tull
10. It’s a Long Way There – Little River Band