Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, it’s your ultimate weekend playlist … ten great songs songs devoted to the most popular days of the week (and of course, Friday night!)
It’s … songs about the Weekend!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Loverboy, Working For The Weekend
2. Queen, Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
3. Beat Farmers, Lost Weekend
4. Elton John, Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting
5. Debbie Deb, Lookout Weekend
6. Vandenberg, Friday Night
7. The Cure, Friday I’m in Love
8. Earth, Wind & Fire, Saturday Nite
9. Bay City Rollers, Saturday Night
10. Katy Perry Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
BONUS: Sublime, Smoke Two Joints
BONUS: Todd Rundgren, Bang the Drum All Day