Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, it’s the year the Rolling Stones dabbled in disco, someone shot J.R. Ewing (and we’re not saying who), and the Police’s Stewart Copeland had a secret identity.
It’s … 1980!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Rolling Stones, Emotional Rescue
2. Genesis, Turn It On Again
3. Robert Palmer, Looking for Clues
4. Pat Benatar, We Live For Love
5. The Vapors, Turning Japanese
6. The S.O.S. Band, Take Your Time (Do It Right)
7. AC/DC, You Shook Me All Night Long
8. Klark Kent, Don’t Care
9. Joe Walsh, All Night Long
10. XTC, Generals and Majors