Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, we kick off All-Request Fridays for the month of October with ten great songs curated by Fred Pankratius!
It’s … 1972!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Blue Oyster Cult, Then Came the Last Days of May
2. Deep Purple, Never Before –
3. Fleetwood Mac, Sentimental Lady
4. Rolling Stones, Casino Boogie
5. Rory Gallagher, Bullfrog Blues
6. Eagles, Train Leaves Here This Morning
7. ELP, From the Beginning
8. J. Geils Band, Hard Drivin’ Man
9. Bonnie Raitt, Love Me Like a Man
10. Stevie Wonder, You Are the Sunshine of My Life