Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, it’s the year of Paradise Theater, Arthur, the birth of MTV, and an unlikely hit for Stevie Nicks and Don Henley.
It’s … 1981!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Styx, Rockin’ the Paradise
2. Gary U.S. Bonds, This Little
3. The A’s, A Woman’s Got The Power
4. Ray Parker Jr., with Raydio, A Woman Needs Love (Just Like You Do)
5. Kim Wilde, Cambodia
6. Roxy Music, Jealous
7. Squeeze, Tempted
8. Leather And Lace – Stevie Nicks with Don Henley
9. J. Geils Band, Angel in Blue
10. Little River Band, The Night Owls
BONUS: Styx, AD 1958