Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, we continue All-Request Fridays with Geoff Gould’s trip back in time to San Francisco, 1967, and the unpredictable sounds of freeform FM radio! Don’t miss this one!
It’s … 1967!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. H. P. Lovecraft, The White Ship
2. The Doors, The Crystal Ship
3. Jefferson Airplane, Martha
4. Country Joe and the Fish, Bass Strings
5. Big Brother and the Holding Company, Blindman
6. John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, The Supernatural
7. Grateful Dead, (Walk Me Out in the) Morning Dew
8. Van Morrison, T.B. Sheets
9. The Beatles, Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
10. Love, You Set The Scene