Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, we continue All-Request Fridays with Steve Donaldson’s totally awesome snapshot of the year of the Los Angeles Olympics, Sixteen Candles, and The Unforgettable Fire!
It’s … 1984!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. King, Love and Pride
2. Alphaville, Big in Japan – Forever Young
3. Talk Talk, It’s My Life – It’s My Life
4. The Style Council, My Ever Changing Moods
5. Psychedelic Furs, The Ghost In You
6. U2, The Unforgettable Fire –
7. Kirsty MacColl, A New England
8. Nik Kershaw, I Won’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
9. Alison Moyet, Love Resurrection
10. Thompson Twins, If You Were Here
BONUS: Duran Duran, The Wild Boys