Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, it’s your official Halloween playlist! Ten great songs with ghouls, witches, monsters and a certain Vincent Price rap … plus iconic horror movie excerpts and a crazy piece of trivia about a classic spooky tune recorded while completely wasted! Can you guess which one?
It’s … Halloween!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Danny Elfman, This is Halloween
2. Screamin’ Jay Hawkins, I Put a Spell on You
-Movie: An American Werewolf in London
3. Talking Heads, Psycho Killer
4. Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London
-Movie: Friday the 13th trailer
5. Alice Cooper, Feed My Frankenstein
-Movie: Halloween (1978)
6. Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil
7. The Specials, Ghost Town
8. Oingo Boingo, Dead Man’s Party
9. David Bowie, Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)
10. Michael Jackson, Thriller
BONUS: Bobby Boris Pickett, Monster Mash