Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, the band who launched MTV, the songstress inspired by a Minnesota legend, the biggest solo album ever released, and the Grammy-winning chart-toppers who were the backing band. What connects all these acts? See if you can guess!
It’s … Party of Ten!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Buggles, Video Killed the Radio Star
2. Yes, Owner of a Lonely Heart
3. Art of Noise featuring Tom Jones, Kiss
4. Prince, Little Red Corvette
5. Stevie Nicks, Stand Back
6. Tom Petty, Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around
7. George Harrison, All Those Years Ago
8. Paul McCartney, Take It Away (Vinyl!)
9. Michael Jackson, Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
10. Toto, Rosanna (Vinyl!)