Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, a chart-topping artist drops a surprise album, a rising act follows their debut with an Elvis Presley cover, and Live Aid takes the world by storm. It’s our 85th episode so of course, the wheel lands on … 1985!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Wham!, Freedom
2. Fine Young Cannibals, Suspicious Minds
3. David Bowie, Loving the Alien
-Movie: Back to the Future
4. Depeche Mode, Shake the Disease
5. Murray Head, One Night in Bangkok
6. Howard Jones, No One is To Blame (Album Version)
-Movie: Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
7. Russ Ballard, Fire Still Burns
8. Prince, Raspberry Beret (The LOOOOONG version!)
9. INXS, The Time
-Movie: A View to A Kill
10. Robert Palmer, All Around the World