Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, we kick off a series of holiday-themed sets with the finger-snappin’est coolest Christmas tunes ever.
It’s … Swingin’ Xmas!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Frank Sinatra, Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow
2. Brian Setzer Orchestra, Cool Yule
3. The Drifters, White Christmas
4. Ralph Marterie & His Orchestra, Dig That Crazy Santa Claus
5. Tony Bennett, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
6. Lionel Hampton, Swingle Jingle
7. Kay Starr, (Everybody’s Waiting for) The Man With the Bag
8. Louis Prima, Shake Hands With Santa Claus
9. Harry Connick Jr., Frosty the Snowman
10. Dean Martin, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer