Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, John Travolta leaves his mark on movie screens and the music charts, Bruce Springsteen’s leftovers score another artist a big crossover hit, and Devo does the Stones!
It’s … 1978!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Talking Heads, Take Me To The River
2. Styx, Blue Collar Man
3. Earth Wind & Fire, Fantasy
4. Devo, (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction
TV: Diff’rent Strokes
5. Elvis Costello & The Attractions, Pump It Up
SS6: Yvonne Elliman, If I Can’t Have You
7. The Patti Smith Group, Because The Night
8. Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Badlands
9. John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John, You’re The One That I Want
10. Steely Dan, Deacon Blues