Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, power chords and holiday tunes – two great tastes that taste great together!
It’s … Rockin’ Xmas!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Bruce Springsteen, Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
2. The Smithereens – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3. The Brian Setzer Orchestra, Jingle Bell Rock
4. The Pogues Feat. Kirsty MacColl, Fairytale Of New York
5. No Doubt, Oi To The World
6. Powder, Christmas Don’t Be Late (Chipmunk Song)
7. Gary Hoey – Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Ho! Ho! Hoey! 2
8. Twisted Sister, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
9. December People, White Christmas
10. Los Bastardos de Amor, Father Christmas
BONUS: Bing and Bowie, Little Drummer Boy