Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the smash hit that charted twice, the TV show that inspired a hit movie series, and the far out band whose lead singer’s stage name was a punctuation mark.
It’s … 1966!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. ? And The Mysterians, 96 Tears
2. Los Bravos, Black Is Black
3. The Mamas And The Papas, Monday, Monday
4. The Sufaris, Wipe Out
5. Simon and Garfunkel, Homeward Bound
6. Super Hit 6:The Troggs, Wild Thing
7. The Supremes, You Keep Me Hangin’ On
8. Bobby Fuller Four, I Fought The Law
9. The Beatles, Nowhere Man
10. The Temptations, Ain’t Too Proud To Beg