Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the legendary artist that John Lennon compared to Bing Crosby … and not in a good way, the ballad that was a hit on the pop, country and R&B charts, and the hit single that featured Marvin Gaye … on drums.
It’s … 1963
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Four Seasons, Walk Like A Man
2. Elvis Presley, (You’re The) Devil In Disguise
3. Martha and the Vandellas, Heat Wave
4. Skeeter Davis, The End Of The World
5. Jimmy Soul, If You Wanna Be Happy
6. Johnny Cash, Ring of Fire
7. Beach Boys, Surfin’ USA
8. Paul & Paula, Hey Paula
9. Rooftop Singers, Walk Right In
10. Little Stevie Wonder, Fingertips Part 2
BONUS: Bob Dylan – A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: