Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we have ten songs spanning 45 years that all have one very cool thing in common. So cool, that we’re going to let you guess. We’ll give you a hint: we are celebrating the birthday of a person who left an indelible mark on popular music – his 122nd birthday, to be specific…
It’s … a Mystery!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Ray Charles, One Mint Julep
2. The Rascals, Good Lovin
3. Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger and Trinity – This Wheel’s On Fire
4. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band – Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
5. The Pointer Sisters – Fire
6. Crowded House – Don’t Dream It’s Over
7. Russ Taff – I Still Believe (The Great Design)
8. The Charlatans The Only One I Know
9. House Of Bamboo – Southern Culture On The Skids
10. Tori Amos – Witness
BONUS: Procol Harum’s Whiter Shade Of Pale
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: