Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, Dennis celebrates his birthday with a trip back to the year he was born, and what a year it was! The Beatles performed on the first worldwide television broadcast, and the charts boasted hits from the Rolling Stones, the Monkees, Jimi Hendrix and Aretha Franklin!
It’s … 1967!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Beatles, All You Need Is Love
2. Aaron Neville – Tell It Like It Is
3. Monkees – Daydream Believer
4. Spencer Davis Group, Gimme Some Lovin’
5. Aretha Franklin, Do Right Woman – Do Right Man
6. Sam and Dave, Soul Man
7. Rolling Stones, Let’s Spend The Night Together
8. Phil Harris, The Bare Necessities
9. The Easybeats, Friday on My Mind
10. Jimi Hendrix, Red House
BONUS: The Who, I Can See For Miles
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: