Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s Groundhog Day! We have ten classic songs, and their equally popular (and in some cases, wildly different) “shadows.” It’s double the music today!
It’s … Groundhog Day!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Gloria Jones, Tainted Love – 1964
1. Soft Cell, Tainted Love – 1981
2. Velvet Underground, Sweet Jane
2. Cowboy Junkies, Sweet Jane
3. Stevie Wonder, Higher Ground
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Higher Ground
4. Simon & Garfunkel, Mrs. Robinson – 1968
4. The Lemonheads, Mrs. Robinson – 1992
5. Bobby Freeman, Do You Wanna Dance – 1958
5. The Ramones, Do You Wanna Dance – 1977
6. Nine Inch Nails, Hurt
6. Johnny Cash, Hurt – 2002
7. New Order, Bizarre Love Triangle
7. Frente!, Bizarre Love Triangle – 1994
8. Bobby Fuller, I Fought the Law – 1966
8. The Clash, I Fought the Law – 1978
9. Davie Bowie, The Man Who Sold The World
9. Nirvana, The Man Who Sold The World
10. Roy Orbison, Oh, Pretty Woman – 1964
10. Van Halen, Oh, Pretty Woman – 1982
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: