Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the solo hit from an artist who also charted with three different classic bands, the solo hit produced by the Duran Duran spin-off the Power Station, and we’ll listen to James Brown’s outrageous live TV interview, because that never gets old.
It’s … 1988!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Gene Love Jezebel, Desire (Come And Get It)
TV – James Brown high AF
2. Paul Carrack, Don’t Shed A Tear For Me
3. Leonard Cohen, First We Take Manhattan
4. Pet Shop Boys with Dusty Springfield, What Have I Done To Deserve This
5. INXS, Devil Inside
6. Super Hit 6: Duran Duran, I Don’t Want Your Love
7. Rod Stewart, Lost in You
TV: MTV News – Tipper Gore
8. Melissa Etheridge, Like the Way I Do
9. Lloyd Cole And The Commotions, From The Hip
10. Tracy Chapman, Fast Car
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: