Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s Hollywood edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear ten songs from Oscar winners and nominees who tried to launch music careers. Some were successful, some less so…
It’s … Hollywood Singin’
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto), A Beautiful Lie
2. Dead Man’s Bones (Ryan Gosling), Paper Ships
3. Juliette Lewis, Hello Hero
4. Eddie Murphy, Patience
5. Brie Larson, She Said
6. Russell Crowe, The Weight of a Man
7. Gwyneth Paltrow, Shake That Thing
8. Jamie Foxx feat. T.I., Just Like Me
9. Kevin Costner, The Way You Love Me
10. Scarlett Johansson, Last Goodbye
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: